Everyone’s Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! Whether you are or aren’t of green isle lineage, there’s a party going on locally somewhere this March 17th! The following bars and restaurants are offering green-themed fun:
- Irish dancers 5pm & 7pm
- Live music 6pm-10pm by The Darren Cranney band
- Irish food features including Guinness Lamb Stew, Corn Beef & Cabbage,
- Rickards Fish & Chips
- Corned Beef Sammy’s in the Hockey Lounge
- Emma’s Collector T’s
- Prize giveaways all day
- Oyster eating competition
- Green Beer
- Live music 6-11pm
- Green Beer
- Celtic Dancer’s
- Live music all day & night
- Tons of St. Patrick’s giveaways & swag!
- $4 Sauza Tequila Shots
- $4 Maracaz Lager Cups
- Downstairs Curdz Poutine will be offering BOGO on their Irish Stew Poutine all day long!
- Live music from Mary Simon & Adam Oh 3-7pm, The Killin’ Time Band 9pm-1am
- Shamrock Academy Irish Dancers
- $5 Jameson Shots
- Featured Irish Meals
- Receive a free St. Paddy’s Day Green Glass with purchase of 32oz Carlsberg Pitcher for $10.99+tax!
- Guinness Cans $6 each
- $5.99 Pints of Rickard’s Red & White
- Live music from the McLaughlin Brothers from 7-11pm
In Oakville, check out:
O’Finn’s Irish Temper
- Bust out your finest green outfits, Saint Patrick’s Day 2016 countdown starts now.
- Irish Food & Drink
Please enjoy your evening responsibly, and don’t drink and drive.