Lavender Essential Oil
The mountain climate grown french lavender is hand-harvested to allow the full spectrum of oil to be preserved. This climate and harvest method lends to a unique quality of lavender valued worldwide.
CALM | RELEASE | UNWIND
Lavender essential oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products.
Lavender is a must for every home. Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favourite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skincare products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Helps to support digestive discomfort
- Reduces the symptoms of cough and cold
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps to relieve headaches
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Helps to relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skincare products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
2 in stockSold By: she. boutique