The Bohemia Leather Sandal
Ethically handcrafted Boho leather sandals that go with the flow.
Are you looking for those pretty and practical summer sandals you know you need? The kind that can do afternoon drinks on a patio, backyard bbq's with neighbours and Sunday morning brunch in the sunshine?
Like you, the Bohemia is both pretty and practical.
With its combination of braided straps that surround a solid strip of leather, this sandal personifies the term, "pretty".
Long skirts and short shorts are able to handle the subtle, feminine balance of the Bohemia sandal. All while sitting on top of one of the best kept secrets: upcycled tire soles that have been handcut with love and intention.
For centuries, the bohemian spirit has been about doing things your own way, while being mindful of others. These Brave Soles have that exact personality.
- Handcrafted with ethically sourced and fairly traded leather
- Handcrafted tire soles made from upcycled tires sourced in the Dominican Republic
- Secure ankle strap that is positioned perfectly to avoid chafing
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Handmade by artisan shoemakers in the Dominican Republic
This style is a great fit for narrow to average sized feet. The straps across the toe will flex and stretch slightly - just enough to fit your foot comfortably in all the right places.
We do not recommend this style for those with wide feet or painful bunions, as the toe strap will irritate the top of the foot.