Hair Repair Serum
Net Weight: 30 ml / 1 oz
What it is
An organic blend of carefully curated ingredients including rosemary and jojoba essential oils to both nourish and repair hair. Benefits:
- Repairs and softens
- Increases shine
- Nourishing and moisturizing
- Certified natural
- Handmade in Bon Echo, Ontario
98 % Organic | Vegan | Cruelty Free
Suggested Usage - Overall:
- Apply a few drops (no more than a dime) into fingers then massage into hair ends on wet or dry styles. Depending on preference and hair type.
- Apply remaining oil into body and on cuticles!
For curly / thicker hair:
- Can be used more thoroughly/daily or on dry hair.
- Apply a few drops on wet or dry hair. Reapply to dry hair to tame flyaways or style.
For fine hair:
- Best used 1-3 times a week (depending on damage/dryness)
- Apply a couple of drops (no more than a dime) to wet hair and leave in until the next hair wash.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Arnica Cordifolia, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Osmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil.
Our products are Certified All Natural by CertClean and handmade in small batches in Ontario so they’re as fresh as possible when purchased and ready to be used and enjoyed by you. Our products have a shelf life of 12-18 months. Each item has a best before stamp that shows the MM/YYYY of when it expires so you know when to use it by. You’ll also find a batch # for each product should you have any questions for our Birch Babe studio.
Our products are made with carefully curated, premium and all natural ingredients. To ensure each item maintains the highest quality shelf life below are some tips for how to care for your Birch Babe items:
- Always use clean, dry hands.
- Keep items at room temperature.
- Clean any tools used to apply skincare or clean beauty items.
- Ensure lids are tight and secure.
- Avoid leaving products in direct sunlight or freezing temperatures.
11 in stockSold By: Birch Babe